PRIVACY, TERMS AND REFUNDS
Our Resort is committed to safeguarding your privacy and personal information while you’re visiting the Resort website, namely, https://www.tinyhomevacations.com, (hereinafter all identified URLs are collectively referred to as the “Site”). Our goal is to provide our site visitors with a rich Internet experience that delivers accurate information, resources, and services that are most relevant to their needs. To achieve this goal, a portion of the operation of our site includes the gathering of certain types of information about our site users.
Because we understand that your privacy is important, we wish to explain the types of information we gather and the way in which we use it.
Personal information includes, e.g., data submitted in connection with our services, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, company affiliation, physical address and/or certain other personal information.
The term “aggregated data” refers to general information regarding visitors and users of the site that relates to the use of the website, e.g., traffic patterns, number of visits to certain pages, visits from other web sites or to third-party web sites linked to the website, use of particular services and interest in services, information or features of the site or other parties made available through or found at the site.
What information is collected about you? How do we use it?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Resort, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address.
Information collected on the site may be used to:
Register you as a Resort member
Plan and purchase accommodations
Enter your email in our promotions or sweepstakes
Send marketing communications or surveys to you
Respond to your questions or suggestions
Improve the quality of your visit to our site
All forms will provide an opt-out button to allow you to choose not to participate in Resort lists and future online marketing. In deciding whether or not to join such lists, please note that they are only used for Resort purposes or in joint promotions with a trusted Resort partner.
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes. You may request to be removed from our lists at any time. All emails distributed to our lists will contain easy access to unsubscribe.
Permission for Use
Please do not request any such communications on behalf of an individual or company if you are not authorized to make the request.
If you decide to make an online reservation at the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine (“Booking Engine”) provided by MotoPress. While it appears to be part of our site, the Booking Engine is in fact provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices.
We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and have chosen the Booking Engine Vendor carefully. The Booking Engine Vendor participates in the VeriSign Secure Site Program, a top security certification program, and:
Has a VeriSign Secure Server ID.
All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
Protecting your information
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so Resort is committed to protecting the information we collect. Resort has implemented a security program with its web design and maintenance firm to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access.
Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption technologies and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Withdrawing Consent to Use
Use of Aggregated Data
Resort is interested in improving the Site and may develop and offer new features and services. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site.
In connection with such purposes, the Resort may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
The Resort has two exceptions to that limits the use of personal information:
The resort may monitor and, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required, disclose information to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of Resort from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the Site or anything found at the Site.
The Resort may disclose information when required by law; however, only to the extent necessary and in a manner that seeks to maintain the privacy of the individual.
To enable features at the Site, Resort may assign one or more “cookies” to your Internet browser. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Site, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site, and may provide you with customized content.
A cookie is an Internet mechanism composed of a small text file containing a unique identification number that permits a web server to send small pieces of information or text by means of your browser and place them on your computer’s hard drive for storage. This text lets the web server know if you have previously visited the web page. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user.
Children’s Privacy & Parental Consent
Links Provided To Other Sites
Resort may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Resort. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through our Site, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their on-line policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any Personal Information or other sensitive data.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Rental Agreement and Release and Indemnification (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Texoma Glamping Resort, a Series of Tiny Home Vacations, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“Owner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth in this Agreement and constitutes a legal agreement between the owner and guest. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged,
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located: 315 Hanna Drive, Denison, Texas 75020.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the persons the Guest allows access to the property during the rental days agreed upon.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the specified persons on the website for each specific unit.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a one-night minimum stay/booking. Children 2 or under do not count towards maximum occupancy. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules on TinyHomeVacations.com at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else visiting to abide by rules as well. Any guest not abiding by the rental rules may be asked to leave the property immediately without refund of monies paid. Guests permitted on the property are to abide by the rental rules at all times while on the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Cancellation Policy: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
9. Permission: Guest hereby gives Owner permission to charge Guest’s credit card and agrees that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. Guest also agrees to allow Owner to charge Guest’s credit card for any damages to the property caused by Guest or additional persons invited by the Guest.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: Owner shall not be liable for, and Guest will indemnify and save harmless Owner, from any and all fines, suits, claims, demands, and actions of any kind (including attorney’s fees) by reason of any negligence, misconduct, or any breach, violation, or non-performance of any covenant hereof on the part of Guest or Guest’s agents, employees, or invitees. Owner shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to any property or person occasioned by theft, fire, Act of God, public enemy, injunction, riot, strike, insurrection, war, or from any cause whatsoever. Therefore, each Guest:
a. HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE OWNER, its officers and employees, from all liability to the undersigned, his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death of the undersigned, whether caused by the negligence of the Owner or otherwise while the undersigned is in or upon the tent or outdoor property area.
b. HEREBY EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HIS/HER STAY AT THE PROPERTY INVOLVES RISKS THAT MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS BODILY INJURY AND/OR DEATH. Some of the risks include, but are not limited to, drowning, slips, trips, falls, cuts, adverse weather conditions, the acts or omissions of guests or visitors on the Property during my stay, and the condition of the Property. I understand that the description of the risks in this Agreement is not complete and that other risks or events that are known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated may result in serious bodily injury and or/death.
c. In consideration of being permitted to rent and stay at the Property, HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of Owner or otherwise while in or upon the tent or outdoor property area and/or while engaging in outdoor activities on the property. He/she hereby releases from liability and waive any and all claims that he/she has or may have in the future against Texoma Glamping Resort, a Series of Tiny Home Vacations, LLC and its members, principals, agents, officers, employees, and representatives.
d. THE UNDERSIGNED GUEST HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THIS AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
12. Representations. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized and empowered to enter into this Agreement, and that the performance of the obligations under this Agreement will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party or violate any agreement between the Parties and any other person, firm or organization or any law or governmental regulation.
13. Miscellaneous Provisions.
This Agreement, and any accompanying appendices, duplicates, or copies, constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and supersedes all prior negotiations, agreements, representations, and understandings of any kind, whether written or oral, between the Parties, preceding the date of this Agreement.
This Agreement may be amended only by written agreement duly executed by an authorized representative of each party.
If any provision or provisions of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for the duration of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall not be assigned by either party without the written consent of the other party.
A failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege in respect of this Agreement will not be presumed to operate as a waiver, and a single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege will not be presumed to preclude any subsequent or further exercise, of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
This Agreement is be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws, which might cause the application of the laws of another state. Any action instituted by either party arising out of this Agreement will only be brought, tried and resolved in the applicable federal or state courts having jurisdiction in the State of Texas.
EACH PARTY HEREBY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS, STATE AND FEDERAL, HAVING JURISDICTION IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
The parties agree to the terms of this Rental Agreement and Release and Indemnification. Guardians and/or parents are to sign on behalf of minors.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.